Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Time Lippies!

Sorry i've been MIA for the past week , i've just been really busy , tired , and uninspired i guess.
But today i'm comming to you guys with my favorite spring lippies! 
I've found myself wearing very minimal makeup this past month. I've been really enjoying the bare face look, so it's reflecting a lot in my makeup picks!
Sheer lipstick are my go to products. A lil mascara , lipbalm and a lil tint of color ont the lips & i'm out the door! hihi... I've really been liking wearing nudes/corals/pinks so here's the following 3 products i've been using most often. 

The first Lip product i've been using alot is Dior's Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm, yes indeed the name is very long! I wouldn't call this a lipstick it deifinetly has more of a balm consistency and leave a sheer wash of pinkish/coral color on your lips. This is easy for on the go people , does not required you using a mirror ,or, lip pencil any thing like that which is great! This product is great for people who are outdoors and exposed to the sun a lot since it contains SPF 10 in it. Overall i've found myself using this alot more during spring/summer rather than winter because of it texture and purpose , it's super light and when you wear this you almost forget you have any sort of lip products on your lips! I love it , it's a must for me.

On to the next, this is my ultimate favorite drugstore find! The revlon LipBurst Butters are worth a try! I haven't heard a single bad thing about these balms. The one i'm showing you today in a nudy peache color , called Creme Brulee. This was my most warn color in March. The lasting power is great for these, and I really don't know what else to say beside they're uh-maz-ing! Also this specific color goes with whatever I im wearing. So each time i'm running out of time and I don't know what lip color to wear I gravitate towards this one, that's why I keep it in my school bag! Its super creamy and has a great lasting power! 

Then last but not least there's Sweet Sunrise by MAC which is a Lustre, So again it's very sheer on the lips. This lipstick was unfortunetly limited edition it came out with the Naturally collection this winter, but you might be able to find it at your local CCO. I know MAC has tons of other nudes like this so you might find one that is similar (aka creme de nude ,except is it more opact). This color also has hints of peach in it so it doesnt make you look so deadly compared to most nudes. Another favorite of mine for this time of the year, I cant wait to wear this when ill have more of a tan! 

So this concludes my post hope you enjoyed. And if you have any questions regarding the products I mentioned ask me in the comments below. Thank you xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the Dior Lipstick and the Mac Sweet Sunrise both look stunning! Lovely post hun xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful post :)
    Love the revlon lip butter!
    check out my blog if youd like, it would mean the world to me
    http://beautywithraachel.blogspot.com/
    XoxoRachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi :)

    cute blog you have! thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I wanted to try out the Revlon lip butter because I heard so much about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look beautiful, they're gorgeous shades xxx

    ReplyDelete